AM Yoga: 200 Hours Teacher Training – Progressive Flow
September – November 2019
Location: Bridge Yoga & Pilates Studio, Wigton, Cumbria
Whether you are interested in teaching yoga, or simply looking to deepen and explore your own practice, a 200- hour certification will give you the tools you need.
This training is for anyone who is passionate about the science of movement and how we can maintain our bodies in a way that nurtures and supports rather than attacks them. The style of yoga will be flow-based with influences from Vinyasa, Forrest, Yin and Restorative Yoga; all delivered in a safe and functional way to make teaching yoga make sense in your body.
The course will cover:
- Practical Teaching experience from Day 1: We don’t believe in holding you back until you’ve learned everything, we want you to leave this training feeling comfortable and confident!
- Daily Asana Practice
- Meditation & Pranayama
- Yoga Philosophy
- Anatomy and Physiology
- Hands-on Assisting
- Finding your authentic voice
- Self Care
- The Business of Yoga: How to set up your own classes / studios
What you get:
- A certificate!
- AM YOGA is a Registered Yoga School (RYS) with Yoga Alliance (International – so you can teach anywhere in the world). Upon completion of this training you are eligible to register with Yoga Alliance as a Registered Yoga Teacher (RYT)
- The ability to teach yoga to groups and individuals in a way that recognises their needs and requirements as modern-day Yogi’s
- A practical and progressive approach to physical alignment, flexibility, Hyper and Hypo-mobility, strength and stability.
The course will be broken down into 2 x 9-day intensives and 3 x weekends. This is to give you the time to get back into your usual routine and let all the learnings settle in.
9 Day Intensive 1: 14 – 21 September
Weekend 1: 28 – 29 September
Weekend 2: 12 – 13 October
Weekend 3: 26 – 27 October
9 Day Intensive 2: 9 – 17 November
Early Bird Price (Available until May 31st): £1950
Standard Price: £2350
Deposit Required: £250 (non-refundable) This will secure your space on the course.